Varicose – Causes Symptoms Treatments
|leg vein disease|
leg vein disease
Varicose veins are enlarged vein. The word varicose comes from the Latin word for twisted, “varix”. Varicose veins (Varicose Vein) is a widening of the veins that often occurs in the superficial veins, and many occur in the lower extremities.
The Symptoms Of Varicose Veins:
- At first the feet and legs felt heavy, sore muscles are easy to follow, rigid, heat and pain around your feet and legs. Usually the pain is felt at dusk, a result not smoothly blood flow.
- Easy cramping, though the distance in a relaxed condition.
- Blood vessel dilation appears like hairs that Spider Web (spider navy).
- Changes in skin color (pigmentation) around your ankles, a result not smoothly blood flow. Sometimes followed by a wound around ankles that are difficult to heal.
- Leg swelling (edema) due to the containment of blood.
- Changes in venous vessels outside, for example in the back of the calf looks bluish veins and meandering. This situation is a symptom of chronic varicose veins.
Factors Causing Varicose Veins:
- The trauma directly on the venous valves that cause damage to 1 or more valves.
- Standing too long.
- Excess weight (overweight)
- Putting their legs while sitting
- Wear clothing that’s too compressing (tight)