Tips for Gain weight
Believe it or not, there are many people in this world that are trying to gain weight, not lose it.A good weight gain can be a sign of a healthy person and a fit lifestyle. This desire could stem from many reasons: a recent eating disorder, wanting to bulk up, after suffering from an illness, or simply because you might be a little too scrawny. To increase weight, calorie diet is important but it doesn’t mean that we can eat any kind of food. If you want to build muscles and gain weight read below easy tips:
- Eat more calories, at least five meals in a day. Add butter, cheese, dried fruits, yoghurt, buttermilk in your meal. Caloric requirement is depending on weight, height and activity level.
- Protein builds new muscle, include high protein foods such as pulses, beans, peas etc
- Add dairy products in your meals like eggs, fish, and meat with bread.
- Reduce as much mental and emotional stress as possible. Relax more
- Liquid food can help you gain a weight too. Drink shakes, milk, juice etc.
- Include healthy unsaturated fats such as olive and canola oil, nuts, seeds, peanut.
- You can select good quality fillers in between meals like Cashew ( Kaju ), Fig ( Anjeer ) milkshake, Banana milkshake etc.
- Sleep at least minimum of 8 hours in night.
There are many small things you can do throughout the day to increase caloric intake, besides just eating more.
- Add cheese, nuts, and dressings to salads.
- Eat more starchy vegetables, such as potatoes and corn.
- Fruit juices and dried fruit are higher in calories but also are good for you.
- Add light cream or cheese sauces to baked fish or chicken breast.
- Add powdered milk to soups, sauces, and smoothies to increase calories and protein.
- Eat peanut butter on crackers or celery sticks for an afternoon snack.
- A healthy dessert that is fairly high in calories: frozen yogurt topped with fresh fruit, nuts, and whipped cream.
- Eat dark chocolate as a tasty treat.
Lots of people think that exercise is only for weight loss but Daily exercise can help to increase your muscles and body composition. It also helps to improve your enthusiasm and diet. Exercise regularly for healthy weight gain because it keeps the metabolism ( chemical digestion ) high. If you don’t want to gain fat but lean mass, so exercise is important.