HOW TO GET SOFT SMOOTH LIPS
One fast way to get soft smooth lips overnight is by providing good amount moisture and cleaning the dirt to make lips soft, silky and baby pink. Naturally made home remedies from honey, cucumbers, milk cream, avocado, aloe vera, olive oil and lip products, both are useful for making lips supple in summers and winters. These tips can be used by both men and women to get smooth and soft lips.
Shield your lips against harsh weathers
Your lips need protection against hot and cold weathers and also from the damaging sun rays. These climatic conditions remove moisture from lips making it dry and rough. To counter attack to these problems use moisturizing lip balms and other products with sun protection to get soft and smooth lips quickly.
Is your product a reason for dry lips
Low quality lip products contain harmful chemicals like paraffin, tocopheryl acetate and triclosan which are responsible for irritation and damage to skin of lips. You should choose products with natural extracts to make lips look healthy and beautiful. Flavoured or synthetic toothpastes are also a reason for allergy in many people. So my advice is to spend a few bucks more and get the best product to get soft and supple lips.
Lips should be kept moist
Use skin friendly moisturizers that contain at least 25 SPF to keep lips protected against the sun. When you provide moisture to lips, they become smooth and thus help you to get rid of dry chapped lips. Nivea and Vaseline are some good products that can keep the skin of lips moisturized. Also, there a variety of lip balms available that will make your lips silky.
Clean lips to make it supple
One can clean lips by using a sugar scrub and a soft hair toothbrush. Prepare a sugar scrub by mixing water to powdered sugar. Now add little sugar scrub to the top of your brush and with a soft hand rub it gently to your lips. This is the best cleansing method that helps to remove dead skin and dirt from lips making it soft and pink. After cleaning remember to moisturize lips.
Massages make lips velvety
Massaging is a great way to make lips look fuller and redder. Take an ice cube and add to a thin cloth. Slowly move it to your lips for 5 minutes daily. You can also take Vaseline, nevia or honey for massaging your lips. Massages help to get a good lip shape and also stimulates oxygen and blood. This provides more nourishment to lips, thus making it look healthy and fresh.
Avoid hot drinks
Drinking hot tea and coffee tends to remove moisture from lips and are also responsible for burns on lips. This makes lips look rough and dark. I am definitely not advising to stop drinking, but allow these drinks to slightly cool and then have it.
Get soft smooth lips naturally
- A natural alternative to lip balms and moisturizers is honey that adds softness to the skin. Honey has the powers that help skin to retain water, making it silky and moisturized. Take some honey on your finger and massage it to lips for 5 minutes. Now keep it for another 15 minutes and then rinse it off with cold water. This is a natural treatment to get ultra smooth lips naturally.
- Mix olive oil and almond oil together and apply it to your lips daily. Within a week you will notice that your lips are no more dry and chapped.
- Keep cool cucumber slice on your lips daily for 10 minutes. This method not only moisturizes skin, but also lightens its complexion.
- Aloe vera gel is also an effective home remedy to get attractive pink lips naturally. Aloe extracts are widely used in skin care products that help to make skin soft. Apply this gel to your lip skin for 15 minutes and then clean it using cold water. This gel provides anti-oxidants and moisture and can also be used to cure lip allergies.
- Milk cream contains nourishing vitamins and mineral that hydrates the lip skin, making it look more fresh and beautiful. Remove the milk cream and keep it on lips for 15 minutes and wash lips with cold water. Milk cream mask can also be used on face for getting smooth and clear skin.
- Avocado and yogurt are also some great lip moisturizers that can be used on lips to get rid of lip dryness.
Tips to remember
- Change your bad habit of licking and biting lips and this makes it dry and cracked.
- If you are a smoker then you can never get soft smooth lips. So quit smoking as early as possible.
- Avoid eating spicy and salty foods.
- Drink plenty of fluids to keep body and skin hydrated.
- Avoid drinking hot tea and coffee.
- Keeping lips moisturized 24 hours will always keep it supple.