HOW TO GET RID OF SUNBURNS ON FACE FAST
HOW TO GET RID OF SUNBURNS ON FACE FAST
The best way to get rid of sunburn fast from the face is to apply a good anti redness cream to the skin. Apply these creams to hands, face regularly to remove sunburn and prevent skin from further burning. Natural home remedies like cucumbers, honey, olive oil, apple cider vinegar, baking soda, etc. are also very helpful in removing the red patches of skin, but they may take time.
Tips to get rid of sunburns quickly
- Home remedies for removing sunburnsApply skin moisturizers and sunburn repairing lotions to promote development of fresh skin cells and accelerate up the procedure of healing redness. Keep these creams in refrigerators and gently apply to your burns to cool the inflammation. Daily use will quickly cure your problem and make skin healthy.
- Apply sunscreen with at least 30+ SPF before taking sun baths. Use waterproof sun protection creams while going to swim in the afternoons. These tips will prevent skin from getting burned.
- Avoid wearing tight clothes. This will cause pain and inflammation to the skin. Wear loose fitting clothes to avoid any type of obstruction in the process of healing sunburns.
- Avoid taking hot water baths. Shower, cold water to the skin until it returns to normal. Cold water will help you to get relief from the burning sensation of the skin.
- Cover up during sunny afternoons and avoid walking in the sun to prevent skin from more damage and inflammation. In case of urgent work during afternoons apply sun protection creams and lotions before going out.
- Visit a dermatologist in case of severe burns. An expert can provide a good prescription like some creams and medicines that can help you to get rid of sunburns in a few days. Use of these ointments can help you to get quick relief from redness and burning skin.
Home remedies for removing sunburns
- Eat vitamin C rich foods to get rid of sunburn fast. Vitamin C increases the production of collagen that produces new skin cells and repairs the skin tissues. Oranges, guavas, papaya, strawberries are some vitamin C rich foods.
- Use ice cubes and cooled water to chill out the inflammation and cure burned skin fast. Never apply ice cubes directly to inflamed skin. Take a cloth and add ice cubes to it and slowly keep it on your red skin. This is an effective technique to get rid of sunburns.
- Aloe vera extracts are widely used in products that help in healing blistered skin. Extract the gel from the aloe Vera leaf and apply this gel to your burns. Leave it for about 15 minutes. Aloe Vera contains anti-oxidants and anti-inflammation properties that repairs the damaged skin quickly and gives skin a cooling effect. Aloe Vera is the best natural remedy to soothe your burned skin.
- Place cool cucumber slices or prepare a paste of cucumber and cover your blistered skin with it. Cucumber has the natural tendency for cooling and calming skin from inflammation caused due to the harmful rays of the sun.
- Drink coconut water to keep body and skin moisturized. Coconut water provides electrolytes and various vitamins that help to cure sunburns quickly. Coconut oil is also a great remedy for this problem. Apply this oil to your burns and let it stay for 20 minutes. Now wash it off slowly with cold water. Repeat this procedure two times a day to get quick relief from burning and red skin.
- One can also use tomato to cure your inflamed skin. Lycopene and anti-oxidants fixes the skin injuries and prevents skin from further sun damage.
- Apply apple cider vinegar to your inflamed skin. It is a natural antiseptic and as it evaporates, it cools our skin. Mix some water with vinegar and apply it to the affected area to get quick relief from burns.
- Apply cold milk cream to soothe the pain of sunburns. Milk contains various vitamins and minerals that can be helpful for treating burns caused due to sun rays.
- Apply olive oil or almond oil to your red skin. These natural oils are rich in vitamin E and effective moisturizes skin of the affected area.
- Honey is one of the best home Honey is one of the best home remedy for treating sunburn on the skin. Honey contains sugars, moisture and it is also antiseptic in nature, which means it can be effectively used for treating burns and cuts. It can also be used for killing the bacteria on burns and for healing the skin. Apply cool honey to the skin and leave it for 30 minutes. It helps skin to retain moisture and acts as a catalyst, making the healing process faster.
- Eat fruits and vegetables rich in anti-oxidants, Vitamin A, C and E and drink plenty of water to keep skin nourished and hydrated.
- Apply papaya and strawberry fruit paste to skin for curing blisters and keeping skin healthy.
- Oatmeal treatment is also very good for recovering from burning skin. Since it has soothing and anti-inflammatory properties it is widely used for skin care.
- Apply watermelon to skin to get quick relief from pain and inflammation of skin. Watermelon contains lots of moisture and has cooling properties that helps to get rid of sunburns.
- Baking soda is also a very good remedy for eliminating the red inflammable patches of skin. Use of baking soda will not only cool the burning sensation but also will clear the tans in a few days.