Cystic Acne Home Treatment
Hello visitor! Thank you for taking the time to read this article.
Cystic acne is a kind of localized infection that occurs when the pores and oil ducts in the skin gets choked and infected with bacteria. This is the worst form of acne, as the acne in this type develops into small cysts, which causes pain and discomfort. Like many others, you would never prefer to suffer from cystic acne and spoil your skin with ugly scars. However, if you have developed it anyhow, there are a number of cystic acne home treatments to provide you with cystic acne cure.
1. Take a small potato, and peel it off. Grate it to squeeze out its juice. Apply this potato juice on the skin area damaged with cystic acne. Put it on for about 15 minutes. Potato juice provides alkalinity that breaks down the oil in the skin pores. In addition to this, it has vitamins that help in reducing redness and swelling on the skin. When the given time is up, wash it off with water. For best possible results, do it before going to bed. You can try out this cystic home treatment in alternate days. You will notice the disappearance of cystic acne within a couple of weeks’ time.
2. Neem leaves (Margosa) are used for a lot of purposes in the Eastern countries for their medicinal properties. Crush these leaves and mix a pinch of turmeric powder in it. Then apply this thick paste all over the face. It will take away the oil and cure the pimples.
3. Food to eat, with the Conservatives, additives, dyes or food can also cause acne in the body is of the view that these things are toxic. Your body will then try to turn away from these toxins, as far as possible, mos twill Through your digestive system, but some are in the pores. If that happens, the bacteria from acne.
4. Milk whites are another great cure for acne. Dab egg whites on your pimples to draw out impurities from the skin. You can also spread a thin layer of milk of magnesia over your face. Allow it to dry and then wipe it off with a warm, damp washcloth. Milk of magnesia makes for an inexpensive face mask. Put 2 cups of water in a pot on the stove. Add three to four drops each of peppermint oil and lavender oil to the water. Bring the mixture to a rolling boil. Drape a towel over your head and hold your face over the steam. This type of herbal mask will help soften your skin and refresh your face.
5. Grate a raw potato and use put the pieces in a cloth. Make a pad and press the pad onto the pimples in a circular motion. This is one of the best ways to get rid of acne scars as well.
6. This is one of the simplest cystic acne natural remedies. You need to prepare a face mask with oatmeal. You can do it in two ways. First is to cook the oatmeal and cool it down in the refrigerator. The second method is to mix oatmeal with cold and purified water. Apply the oatmeal paste all over your face, or any other part affected with cystic acne. Allow the mask to dry for 30 minutes. Wash it away with plenty of water. Oatmeal works by drying out the oil in the skin. When you rub it off with water, it exfoliates the upper layer of skin, and thus removes the dead cells.
Receive help from troubling skin conditions with the best acne products and treatments.
- Unusual Tip To Eliminate Your Acne Forever And Gain Beautiful Clear Skin
In 30-60 Days. More Details >>
- Fast Acting Acne Treatment. More Details >>