Curry leaf has many herbal medicinal properties and its a most prominently used herb in south indian cooking.
Using curry leaves with food strengthens the functions of stomach and promotes its action.
It is good for indigestion problem.
It also helps to control Diarrhea, and upset stomach problems.
It also helps to prevent premature graying of hair
1. For cholesterol : Drink finely chopped curry leaves with butter milk
2. Mix lime juice, honey or sugar crystals to the juice of curry leaf and drink it. This prevents nausea and dry vomiting.
3. For Hair: Heat oil and add some curry leaves. When the curry leaves turns dark black remove the oil from heat and let it cool down. Store in a glass container. Apply this oil on your head and leave it overnight. This helps prevent premature aging of grey hair and also nourishes the hair roots. This oil also acts as a very good stimulant and helps in hair growth.
4. Mix curry leaf with finely chopped ginger. Mix it with rice and take it early in the morning instead of water which will reduce dizziness, stomach disorders and constipation.
5. Grind Curry leaf, black pepper corns, dried ginger, little cumin seeds and salt to a fine powder . Mix it with rice, make two small balls and eat it.