Best Ways To Treat Depression Anxiety & Stress Naturally
Depression is an extension of stress and anxiety. So, if you can control your emotion, tension and anger then you may get relief from it. Depression is a condition of mood. In this condition, mood is off or any certain activities are affected a person’s behavior, feelings, lifestyle and thoughts.
People have worried and stressful but they can’t be able to recover. Depressed people are feeling such as unhappy, sad, anxious, emptiness, loneliness, hopeless, worried, helpless, worthless, guilty, irritable, hurt, or restless.
Those people have lost their pleasure moment or we can say they don’t remember these pleasurable days. Because of worried and unhappiness, they have got many diseases like Insomnia or sleeping disorder, back pain, muscles pain, tension, tiredness.
Depressed peoples have problem with decision making, concentrating, remembering, thinking and talking with others. They don’t feel better when talking with others or going for a special work like party or meetings.
Causes For Depression & Anxiety:
Depression and anxiety may be caused by these reasons are:-
- Accidental events in life including dismissal from job, financial problem, phobia critical disease, relationship problems, jealousy and natural disorders.
- Excessive Stress.
- Excessive use of drug and alcohol.
- Excessive Smoking.
- It is a Psychiatric syndrome.
These are the causes for depression, now the question is how to cure from it? So, there are some effective ways and remedies to treat depression naturally.
Find the reasons that depress you. Overcome and forget those things and thinking about future and live in future with positive mindset.
If you have trouble because of relationship broken then don’t worry about it. Get fresh and ready to make new relation and live healthy.
You should have positive and creative approaches for all the things in this condition.
Meditation is the best way to get cure from depression. You can be done this technique at least an hour daily.
Yoga is also the better method to get rid from depression.
Exercises are playing a vital role in balancing the body and healthy life.
Try to eat a healthy and enough diet are full with nutrition, carbohydrates and proteins. The foods you eat have a large effect on your mental functioning.
You can fresh the depress mood with breathing exercises. Breathe deeply and slowly when you are angry or stressed. It’s a best way to stay fresh mind and keep cool.
Vitamins are the main part of energy source to our body. You can include more B vitamins into your diet.
In these situation, feels better to listen favorite music. Music can change the atmosphere, sing loudly along with music and dance.
The drugs, drinking and smoking are the key part to increases depression. You should avoid these things to better life.
1. Basil leaves with Yogurt:
- Take 10-12 basil leaves and mix them into the yogurt.
- You can also add sugar to make it tasty.
- Mix this mixture properly.
- Use this remedy to boost the mental functions.
2. Fenugreek Seeds:
Fenugreek seeds are the best spice or herb to cure from many diseases. It is also very useful in stress and depression. You can use it and feel benefits.
3. Use Chamomile Tea:
You can use chamomile tea; It’s an effective treatment for anxiety.
4. Lemon Balm:
Try lemon balm to get rid of anxiety and depression. It helps to maintain nervous system functioning.
Use and eat fennel seeds to improve and recover with stress and depression. It is useful to keep cool and calm your body temperature.
6. Use Ashwagandha:
You can use ashwagandha to get relief from depression. This is the best remedy in the ayurveda.
7. Lemon Juice:
Drink a glass of lemon juice daily is helpful. lemon is the best energizer for our body.
8. Almond with Milk:
- Take 5-6 almonds and soak into the water at night.
- Peel off and grind them in the next morning.
- Add this paste into a glass of lukewarm milk, mix it properly.
- Thereafter, add some sugar to make it tasty.
- Now, drink it.
Note: – Drink regularly to get cure from depression and anxiety.
9. Triphala Powder:
Use triphala with water at night is also beneficial to recover with it.
10. Cardamom Seeds:
You can take 5-6 cardamom and chewing their seeds any time in a day.
11. Amla With Nutmeg:
- Take some juice of a fresh amla (Indian Gooseberry).
- Add a few amount of nutmeg powder into it.
- Also add some rock salt.
- Mix them properly and drink it.
Note: – Drink it at least once in a day.
12. Use Brahmi:
- Take a teaspoon of brahmi powder.
- Take it with water.
Note:- You can use brahmi with ashwagandha is also a better combination.
- Don’t use any treatment in pregnancy without consulting a specialist doctor.
- If you suffered from other diseases like T.B., cancer then take these medicines after consulting a specialist.
- Avoid salty, oily, spicy and fast foods.
- Avoid drinking.
- Avoid drugs and quit smoking.
- Be fresh, happy and active.
Attention Note: – All these Treatments of depression is also useful to cure stress and anxiety. These all the treatments are based on the Ayurveda. My request to all, consult with any ayurveda specialist before using them. You can comments for any suggestion or queries.