Benefits of Soursop Fruit
Do you know that in addition to tasty Soursop Fruit was also beneficial to our health. There are many studies that the content of Soursop Fruit, whose Latin name Anona muricata Linn, is very beneficial to our health. Nutrients in Soursop Fruit as various vitamins, ascorbic acid, carbohydrates, fructose and others here are some of the benefits of Soursop fruit for our health:
- Overcoming Cancer. A variety of nutritional value and texture of soursop fruit can cure cancer
- Overcoming tumor disease. According to medical studies has been conducted, showing that the soursop fruit can treat tumors that much to death by swallowing.
- If deforming drugs. In addition to the anti-bacterial and fungal, soursop fruit can also fight various types of parasites in our body like a worm.
- Soursop fruit is also suitable for people with high blood pressure or hypertension.
- Restore the damaged nervous system.
- To prevent osteoporosis. Soursop fruit is rich in content fosfor so it is good to prevent bone loss.
- Increase endurance. Soursop fruit can also increase endurance because the vitamin C content.
- If you suffer from ulcers, the use of young soursop fruit to treat it by mashing finely and put it on the boil.
For more details, the soursop fruit advantages here are some details about the benefits of soursop fruit are:
- Ascorbic acid may increase antioxidants in the body
- Contains soluble and insoluble fiber that contribute to pain and discomfort caused by constipation, and stomach
- Soursop improve nutritious fruit fiber digestion
- Soursop juice, if you can 2x per day, contribute to kidney disease, liver disease, urinary tract infections and cases of hematuria
- High calcium to prevent osteoporosis
- The content of carbohydrate energy for the body
- The content of vitamin C supplements can boost immunity and keep the skin moist
- Can accelerate the level of vitamin B1 metabolism, blood circulation, prevents nerve damage, the restoration of a variety of neurological disorders
- The content of vitamin B2 is required for the body’s energy production, fat storage, function of the nervous system and the maintenance of the heart muscle.