Ayurvedic Home Remedies For Leucoderma And Vitiligo
Its may occurs after burns, loss of melanin in body, excessive use of cosmetic cream and harmful oil which containing chemicals.
Causes of Leucoderma or Vitiligo:
- Loss of melanin in human body.
- Genetic disorder.
- Excessive stress.
- Burns and accidental cases
- Chronic liver diseases.
- Excessive intake of opposite food like eating fish with milk.
- Due to the malfunction of the digestive system.
- Excessive intake of non-veg foods.
- White patches (Loss of melanin) on body skin. In starting are born as small white scars and gradually develop into white patches.
- Premature graying of hair on the human body.
Now, we will discuss about its remedies.
And also all these remedies works to cure with any skin diseases.
1. Pomegranate (Anar) leaves
Firstly we take some pomegranate leaves. Thereafter prepare a fine powder of these leaves by drying in the shade and grinding. It’s a very simple and effective remedy is ready to use.
2. Psoralea corylifolia (Babchi, bakuchi, Esculant fiacurtia)
Bakuchi (Psoralea corylifolia) seeds soaked in water in the morning and at night and drink this water after 12 hour. If soaked in morning then drink in night and soaked in night then drink in morning.
Thereafter make a paste by grinding the seeds should be applied on the white patches.
3. Bananas with Sulfur
Take 1 gram of pure sulfur and mixed with ripped bananas. Take this remedy twice in a day as in the morning and evening will beneficial in the Leucoderma.
You must bathe from sulfur containing water.
Note: – Salt is prohibited with this remedy. So, you should avoid salt in your food or recipes.
You should Apply Bastard Teak (palash) oil or bakuchi (Esculant fiacurtia) oil on white patches.
4. Cow’s urine and Bakuchi with Neem leaves
- Neem leaves: – 100 gram.
- Bakuchi powder: – 100 gram.
- Cow’s urine: – 100 gram.
- Paste of Cow dung: – 100 gram.
Make a paste by mix all these things properly and apply on white patches. This is a proven remedy, which has been mentioned by YogGuru Baba Ramdev. This is hundred percent beneficial in all kinds of skin diseases.
5. Urad lentils (black gram) with Water
Make a paste by grinding these lentils with water. Thereafter you should apply this on the white patches twice in a day.
Take equal amount of both Myrobalan (Terminalia chebula) and Garlic juice and make a paste by grinding these. Apply this paste on white patches (scars).
Prohibited Diet (Diet Restriction):
Lemon, oranges, grapes, fast foods, soft drinks, amla (Indian gooseberry), fish, salt and non-veg.
Edible food (Must include in diet):
Carrot, Green vegetables, Gram, jiggery, Radishes, turnips, spinach, soybeans, fenugreek, tomato, etc.
Note – Salt is prohibited with these remedies. So, you must avoid salt in your food or recipes.